Known in internally as the OITS Expert
The OITS team ensures that all order, delivery and invoice issues are promptly resolved, in order to maintain the highest level of customer service at all times. As well as being responsible for Supply chain audits and compliance of process is followed. This is an autonomous role and would suit an individual who is looking to truly own the role and make it their own.
Responsibilities / Key activities
- Ensures all (Customer )Idocs are received, incidents and problem logged, investigated, resolved and re processed in the relevant ERP systems. Goal is to ensure timely delivery and invoicing towards customers.
- Analyses data to monitor performance and to plan improvements and demand. Reviews period end Perfect Idoc ratio, conducts root cause analysis and report findings, results and improvement strategies.
- Deploys customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization and continuously seeks opportunities for improving customer service.
- Initiate and Lead the implementation of any system upgrade/changes affecting the OTC process in the countries’ existing information systems.
- Develop procedures and standards for local external and local service parties.
- Manage and implement new interfaces /changes.
- Complete monthly supply chain process audits