The Category Marketing Specialist Professional is responsible for the development and delivery of the local brand and portfolio strategy of the different product categories. As such the role is responsible for achieving successful local product and concept launches, pricing strategy and brand and product activation in line with global guidance.
Responsibilities / Key activities
- Development of brand and portfolio strategy based on trends, market development, consumer, customer and competitor insights, and in line with central marketing guidelines.
- Leading NPD projects.
- Successfully launching products and concepts in the different categories and activation of these products and concept launches.
- Develop product and brand positioning and messaging in line with global guidance
- Provide input on pricing strategy.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, industry standards and competitors