We are looking for an enthusiastic person to fully support the operational aspects of the Coffee Process department with attributes and emphasis on teamwork within a multi-skilled workforce and delivering the shift key performance indicators. The role would involve operating within different areas of Coffee Manufacturing; Roasting process where we roast green beans, Extraction process where we extract the coffee liquor from the roasted and ground coffee beans, Drying process where we process the extracted coffee liquor and dry it in to soluble granules.
A successful candidate would be fully trained and given time to really hone their skills in each area. The role requires the successful applicant to be able to make on the spot decisions to ensure output whilst also having a methodical approach to the overall process.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Safety Health and Environment:
- Delivers a Safety Health and Environment culture and role model behaviours by following safety procedures, using Personal Protective Equipment, and works calm and orderly.
- Address unsafe conditions and behaviours immediately.
- Cooperates with team to keep work-place safe, clean, and well ordered.
- Active participation in Safety discussion during Operations Performance meetings.
- Responsible for Quality requirements and complies to JDE standards & policies.
- Reports issues and adherence to quality systems and processes.
Delivery & Cost:
- Implements equipment Start Up, Steady State Running, Checks & Shut Down safely according to standards with all materials required.
- Implements autonomous maintenance (includes cleaning, inspection and lubrication) ensuring the area of ownership is within basic condition.
- Follows local production area standards and policies, reports issues and adherence to production systems and processes to ensure timely decision making & escalation.
- Participates in Planned Maintenance activities and support Technicians during breakdowns
- Participates in problem solving