*Known Internally as the Digital Media Specialist*
Digital Media is a crucial part of JDE’s Marketing Mix, spanning Consumer & Customer Channels & taking a multi-million-pound investment across the company’s power brands of Kenco, L’OR & Tassimo. The Digital Media Specialist sits within the Media & Consumer Relations Team within Retail Marketing & is responsible for media plan delivery & driving excellence in JDE communications output in line with marketing strategies.
The Media Specialist coordinates media buying activities across key JDE retail brands, managing the operational media budget alongside internal & external stakeholders. The role encompasses implementational media planning & delivery focused across consumer channels (Programmatic Video & Display, Social Platforms, OOH etc) to drive impactful brand communications for JDE.
The role takes responsibility for coordinating digital creative content - digital asset transcreation & optimization in line with specific channel best practice & key local brand messaging. The Media Specialist also manages the operational media budget ensuring investments inline with annual budget, strategy, phasing etc. The role will interface internally with Brand, Ecommerce, & Finance teams & externally with communications agency partners.
1. Media Campaign Coordination
- Implementational media planning
- Media Campaign set-up across digital channels
- Digital creative Transcreation & Optimisation
- Campaign tracking, optimisation & reporting
2. Guardian of digital media content across paid & owned channels
- Building & optimises creative content across locally owned Brand Websites, Social & Ecommerce brand pages
- Guardian of UK creative media asset library
- Digital creative optimisation by Consumer Decision Journey & Channel
3. Operational Media Budget Management
- Coordinates media budgets across UK brands ensuring campaign spends in line with plan and phasing
- Prepares media PO’s for media agency partners & manages invoice queries
4. Competitive Media Spend & Creative Reporting
- Sources & coordinates competitive media spend reporting
- Brings share of voice & competitor communications insight to internal stakeholders