The Manufacturing function ensures the integration of all key business processes from supplier to customers, green coffee beans to award winning coffee. The team covers sourcing, procurement, manufacturing, engineering, supply chain and planning processes, they ensure optimal alignment between demand and supply at a global scale.
The aim of the role is to ensure a high-quality Facilities service. The role has 1 direct report to support activities in Manufacturing.
This position is based at our Manufacturing site in Banbury. The Facilities Manager is part of the UK Operations team, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
- Manage and oversee the quality and performance of all external facilities management contracts including: cleaning, catering, security, site maintenance, grounds maintenance, mechanical and electrical, service engineers and all sub contracts
- Ensure that contracted services and works are carried out in accordance with contract and legislative requirements.
- Prepare and develop complex briefs to ensure best practice and up to date legislative information is conveyed to staff, contractors and consultants in order for them to execute their duties.
- Prepare complex technical reports, tender information and task specific information relating to the work of Estates and Facilities management and communicate these to both internal and external stake holders.
- Oversee the health and safety risk process and review for “physical environment” and work undertaken by Facilities Management and other third-party service providers. On a continuing basis, ensure risk assessments are reviewed, audits undertaken in accordance with legal requirements i.e. asbestos management survey and fire risk assessment in accordance with legal requirements. Closing working with the Safety Lead in respect of this.
- Assist in the projecting, planning and adherence to Facilities Management and minor works budgets. Monitor and work within set budgets and report actual expenditure.
- Produce regular performance and status reports including budgets, quality, customer satisfaction, helpdesk statistics, energy and statutory compliance.
- Management and control of energy, delivery of energy consumption reduction and implementation of renewable energy initiatives.
- Liaise with the procurement team to compile tender documents and negotiate contract renewals, resolving issues including payments
- Develop the FM strategy to step change the site to become a world class facility by deploying the strategic road map to achieve best practice in all areas.