As a Channel Marketing Specialist, you’ll be a part of a vibrant Professional Marketing team, which forms part of the wider Professional business. You’ll report directly to the Marketing Director, working cross functionally with other departments to deliver the sales and share goals for your channel.
You will be responsible for tailoring the brand marketing plans to create a marketing strategy & activation plan for your channel/s. The professional or out of home channels are: wholesale, cash and carry, business, hotel, leisure, healthcare, retail and vending segments as well as e-commerce. You’ll be pivotal in the delivery of ‘best in class’ activations and communications which add value to the end customer, the route to market and consumer, working with the marketing team, sales managers and customers.
Day to day, you will shape and evolve briefing and executing marketing activities across our brands, including Kenco and Douwe Egberts and coffee machine solutions including Cafitesse, as part of the customer Joint Business Plans. You will be the main contact for marketing for your key accounts and using channel and customer insight to strengthen our plans will be key to your success.
Key areas of focus:
- Best in class customer activation: for key customers and partners, leveraging market/ category/ segment/ consumer insights to make it happen, with impact and on time. Work collaboratively with Sales to develop and implement customer activation, aligned to strategy
- Category leadership: Develop relationships to enhance JDE/customer partnerships. Create & execute compelling customer solutions to drive category growth
- Provide selling stories and sales tools – built on insight and customer / consumer needs - for sales and our distributors to sell to their end customers.
- Lead the B2B E-commerce code for growth development and implementation
- Responsibilities will be compliant with the Marketing Governance Model.
- Owning, shaping and delivering joint business plans and strategies with our customers delivered by excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as your passion for driving business growth
- Lead implementation, monitoring and reviewing of customer activities with a mindset for continuous improvement
- Supporting all marketing initiatives, such as content creation, advertising, analysis and optimization of our existing channels, and lead generation campaigns towards B2B customers
- Model, develop and optimize communication media: sales tools, POS material, catalogues, newsletters, websites and organize key events to showcase JDE Professional solutions
- Leverage market tendencies to build compelling fact-based, insight-driven selling stories for our brands and solutions to key segments and customers
- Forging excellent cross-functional relationship, by communicating and working closely together with Sales, Finance, Operations and Legal, and as well as with external agencies & partners, to deliver executions in a disciplined manner, in line with process and procedures
- Own management of spend and tracking for budgets associated with the customers and segments you are responsible for.