The R&D Category Brand Maintenance Team (Coffee & Tea) is responsible for the design, specification and commercialization of products that meet consumer-driven design targets for the category. The Category Brand Maintenance Manager reports into the R&D Category Director. They are responsible for delivery & maintenance of portfolio menu card solutions across all coffee & tea categories.
The Brand maintenance specialist support the brand maintenance manager in providing category training material and day to day interactions with local and global marketing to ensure a replicable approach for all categories.
Specialists lead projects up to implementation and they are the key knowledge holders in their field. The specialist is consulted by other R&D members for NPD projects and by other JDE employees in case of operational issues.
The specialist combines project management skills with a broad and deep understanding of his/her field of expertise. The specialist integrates product portfolio knowledge, technological knowledge and business relevance, with operational consequences to deliver OTIF
- Contributes to the realisation of the business strategy through menu card deployment.
- Executes R&D projects by leading the delivery of product specification necessary for A4E project stream.
- Proposes the technical product architecture of the product design. Offers and identifies opportunities to innovate and optimize processing capabilities and performance.
- Delivering day to day performance and programmes within the network.
- Is part of the team that communicates and supports best practice menu card deployment into local applications.
- Reports to Brand Maintenance manger on a weekly basis.