The Brand Manager Premium implements the strategy of the brand/s within the JDE portfolio of Premium brands within the SG&ADM Cluster. The Brand Manager role is based in Singapore.
This role is tasked to build brand equity, grow market share, and drive growth across the brand/s they are responsible for. The role has no direct reports at this point in time.
The Brand Manager Premium reports to the Senior Brand Manager – Premium SG&ADM Cluster.
Goal & Key Accountabilities
The Brand Manager Premium (SG&ADM) manages the Premium brand portfolio across SG&ADM Cluster within the brand(s) guidelines set. The role is responsible for portfolio deployment, range management, media planning, campaign translation and execution, artwork translation, local brand management and compiling and sharing key market insights; ensure conformity to agreed brand meaning and visual identity. This encompass building brand awareness and positioning campaigns, marketing promotion activities, budget planning, ROI analysis, implementing demand creation initiatives and identify new sources of growth.
Responsibilities will be compliant with the Marketing Governance Model.
- Defines and achieves the financial plan (AOP/LRP) for a category. This by achieving the defined market share and brand equity targets
- Manages local product adaptations within the context of central innovation decision making and coordinates all activities within the scope of local launches of New Product Development or Product Adaptations
- Is responsible for local range management to ensure a sustained yield of range and products while taking into account range resource status
- Manages external communication activities (including social media) and maintains relationship with local media all in line with the communication and media strategy as defined by the Head of Marketing
- Defines and implements the brand plan, to achieve the defined targets in line with the global brand strategy. Supports the translation of the brand strategy guidelines into local marketing campaign by managing local execution of advertisement and promotion activities
- Translates the category strategy guidelines into local marketing campaign by managing local execution of advertisement and promotion activities
- Translates brand packaging design guidelines into local brand artwork
- Manages and develops local brands (i.e. developing local brand meaning & visual identity, manage local product adaptations etc.) within central Category guidelines and is responsible for executing local brand activation by using above- and below-the-line instruments within the context of central brand activation guidelines
- Is responsible for compiling local knowledge and key market insight and sharing this information with the central marketing organization for potential innovations and trends
- Develop and implement through the line marketing plans, including new product introduction, innovation launch, brand building campaigns, pricing strategy, packaging, distribution and communication plans, from start to finish
- Evaluate and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor and analyze market trends, research consumer markets, brand health and performance, competitors’ activities