The Global Technology CoE Manager HR, Legal & Communications is part of the Global IT Core functions department. Global IT Core functions department acts as a technology partner for Operations, R&D and the supporting functions. By improving operational excellence of the Core business functions of JDE– we strengthen the core purpose of our company: to bring a coffee for every cup.
The Global Technology CoE Manager provides IT leadership & strategic direction for teams supporting multiple global HR processes such as: Compensation & benefits, Talent management, Hire to retire; and Legal and Communications such as: Global Communications including End User Experience & Compliance. These teams operate SuccessFactors, Smart Recruiters, Cornerstone, Concur, Workplace, Sharepoint, Teams and other technologies governing the JDE Common Business Model (CBM) template.
The Global Technology CoE Manager drives Business value through continuous development and management of the Technology ecosystem and is the main IT point of contact for the Global Business Process Owners (GBPOs). Moreover, this role reports directly to the Global Technology Director Core functions and currently has 2 direct reports.
- Translate technology thought leadership into business value at global scale
- People management & team leadership incl. focus on skills & competencies
- Manage the development pipeline and ensure oversight and governance of the design, build, deployment & maintenance of the global functional template(s) and IT solutions.
- Co-partner with Service and Operations (S&O) to ensure operational excellence – process & cost incl. budget ownership
- Own end-to-end technology solutions for the global business functions HR, Legal and Communication including the digital collaboration theme.