Working closely with the National Account Managers and internal Planning and Category Development functions, you will be responsible for specific customers or formats within your Account team’s portfolio. The NAE plays a key role in promotional planning, forecasting & evaluation, invoice payments, tracking and audit lead, leading our Field Sales resource in Morrisons and provides an excellent base from which to progress to a junior NAM role or into either Category Development or Revenue Planning.
- Lead Field Sales Execution: Co-ordination, briefing, reporting and adjustment of field team resource aligned to account requirements to improve execution, compliance and availability
- Lead account invoice processing, tracking, queries and audit requirements whilst aligning with AR
- Lead Customer EPOS performance tracking
- Lead pricing forecasting process within AP & P system
- Supports NAM in running customer performance data, customer planning days and JBP/Margin tracking as required and use of Availability Manager/SkuTrak
- Support customer account processes (aligned with NAM): Support customer input tasks such as promotion submissions, NPD/new line submissions
- Support forecasting process (with NAM): Timely input and release on Xtel system with promotional pre-evaluations aligned to agreed customer trade plan.
- Support customer shopper activation (with NAM/ CDM): What have we done, what has worked, best practice, other competitors/categories – work with CDM to maximise impact aligned to account priorities.
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names such as L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, Old Town, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.