This is an exciting opportunity to join the Marketing team of a major Global Coffee company. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing, coordinating & implementing marketing and NPD strategy for one or more of our key coffee categories and our well-known brands in order to achieve and exceed revenue and profit targets.
You will be an experienced Brand Marketer who has a proven track record of effectively creating, managing, and implementing marketing campaigns, as well as pricing, promotion and portfolio optimisation in the B2B sector.
- Defining and delivering segment and customer specific growth strategies that drive internal and external engagement and contribute to business growth
- Developing and delivering successful local product and concept launches, whilst taking into account central brand guidelines, that enhance the JDEP portfolio and contribute to sales and market share growth
- Executing 360-degree category and brand activations in line with the CDJ that that perfectly fit the needs of our customers, maximising customer retention, contract value and acquisition
- Developing and executing an annual content and activation calendar for our portfolio, in conjunction with others in the commercial organisation to ensure a consistent message across all brand touchpoints.
- Continuous tracking, review and optimisation of the portfolio, pack, promotion and pricing architecture for the focus segments and customers to deliver improved revenue management
- Evaluation of the throughput of our marketing execution, to understand performance and to recommend evolution of our offer and go to market strategy
- Proactive definition, tracking and management of the Marketing budget in alignment with the finance and sales teams, to deliver the best return on investment.